TDM Design Has the Cashmere Accessory You’ve Been Longing For – The YumYum Collar!

TDM Design calls their products “Buttery Blissful Cashmere.”

Doesn’t that sound divine?

Well, just wait until you put it on! It’s even better than it sounds (I know)!

My new favourite fall and winter accessory (and it just happens to match my arm warmers!) is the YumYum Collar.

A neck warmer without the bulkiness of a scarf, this incredibly soft, warm and light collar is perfect for fall days and winter nights.

It comes in 11 sweet colours (I got scrumptious gunmetal, but will probably get ones in chocolate brown, basil, and golden poppy for different looks) has magnetic snaps on the back for ease of use and comes in size 1 and size 2.

The cashmere is handmade by women in Nepal from the highest quality “diamond fiber” cashmere, thus helping Nepalese women lead better lives.

I love my Yummy and think they make a fantastic gift – I mean, who doesn’t like cashmere?

I can’t wait to wear it this season. What a fantastic idea this is!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.