The Rebinders – 100 % recyclable and reusable binders from The Sustainable Group - Are My New Favourite Office Accessory!

Rebinders - what a fan-freaking-tastic idea!

These Sustainable Group ring binders – available in 1”, 2” and 3” – are made from 35-38% post-consumer recycled material and assembled through Goodwill’s Back-to-Work program.

They are 100% recyclable and you can reuse the hardware afterward!

They are incredibly sturdy and their corrugated look and feel is such a great accent to my white office! I love using them and feel so good about actually doing some good with all this paper that passes through my desk!

I also love the 2-pocket portfolio (RePocket), pocket dividers (RePouch), recycled notebook (ReWrite), tab dividers (Retab) and CD sleeves (ReSleeve).

I now not only have the most rocking office supplies, but they are environmentally responsible and offered at a competitive price!

They also offer custom printing on their binders and notebooks. Perhaps it’s time for the knack line of office supplies…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.