PRESCRIPTIVES’ Fall 2007 Colour Collection The Seducers Is A Must For The Season!

I had never used PRESCRIPTIVES before, but fell in love with their Seducers Fall 2007 Colour Collection, which offers a modern spin on classic sophistication.

I start with Flawless Skin Total Protection Makeup SPF 15 in Rose, which comes in 30 shades and is extremely light in its application – you’ll feel like you’re wearing nothing at all, yet it provides medium to full coverage for all skin types!

Then I move onto my eyes. The LIMITED EDITION High Contrast Refillable Medium Custom Compact is perfect for me – it’s sleek and small and holds 2 Colourscope Eye Colours – which this season are Black Diamond and White Wash, perfect for the intense, geometrical looks this fall. The Black Diamond really looks like it has crushed diamonds in it – I’ve never seen anything like it off the runway! It’s great fun, and of course, you can insert other shades to suit your mood and/or the season!

To continue with the bold look, I’m using the LIMITED EDITION Lucky Stroke Eye Defining Liquid Liner in Coal, which is long-lasting and stays put – which is what you want in an intense black like this!

And a fantastic mascara is the Here to Stay 24-HourLongwear Mascara in black or brown.

I love the intensity of the black. The incredibly flexible head and brush allow me to sweep over every lash, lengthening my lashes to the extreme. It stays put all day and it is waterproof, so you never have to worry that you’ll get raccoon eyes – you can step out into the rain and feel secure in knowing that your lashes will continuing looking dee-lish!

Next I use the Groom Stick for Brows which is a wonderful two-in-one tool – a styling brush on one end and a twist pen that allows me to fill in my brow area. I like it because it is soft enough that it looks natural and it doesn’t smear or smudge. The Clove colour is perfect for my fair skin and blonde hair!

And lastly, before heading out the door, I put on my Colourscope Lipcolour in LIMITED EDITION Purple Rose, which is a deep wine that allows for a dramatic entrance wherever I am. Though it is lipstick, it is remarkably shiny and light.

I love my fall look from PRESCRIPTIVES! And now, I can’t wait to see what they do next!

These are available exclusively at Holt Renfrew in Canada and Prescriptives online.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.