Celicase Creates a Place for You to Carry Everything You Need in One Small Leather Case!

So you want to run to the store quickly but don’t want to carry your big bag – it’s full of stuff from yesterday’s meeting, the next book on the book club reading list and a makeup case that has a corner full of foundation.

I have found the solution.

Celicase creates beautiful leather purses – what I fondly call purselets – that allow you to carry your phone, credit cards, keys and cash for those times when you don’t want to have to carry a big bag around.

I got one in Sweet Tea (dark burgundy) and Safari Tan (light brown) and love their range of colours – over 18 to choose from!

You can use it a number of different ways thanks to 5 carrying options– you can strap it, belt it, clip it or clutch it, making it the perfect accessory for any occasion!

I like that it’s so versatile – sometimes I clip it to my briefcase and sometimes I rock it on my wide belt! It gives me a choice in how I want to use it and that’s awesome because for me, each day is so different, so one day I’ll have back to back meetings, where on another day I’ll be in and out all over town, both for business and pleasure. This way, my phone and necessities are always on hand (and looking mighty good in their leather case!).

Speaking of the case – it is handmade from Genuine Turkish Leather (in smooth or textured, depending what colour and design you choose) and is made to fit all makes and models of cellphones and PDAs.

There are 2 slots for credit cards, an ID pockets, removable clip (It can double as a money clip when not in use!), adjustable, removable purse strap, velvet and leather lined inside compartment and belt loop at back.

I love being able to leave at a moment’s notice and still be able to bring along my phone and keys with ease – and style.

It’s the best feeling in the world.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.