Tammy Fender’s Skin Care Collection Is Gentle, Yet Effective

Tammy Fender is a highly regarded aesthetician and treats a number of celebrities and well-known faces with her custom-blended products.

Tammy Fender formulations are based on the healing traditions of holistic medicine and are extremely gentle on your skin, while managing to revitalize, rejuvenate and restore your skin.

I tried a regimen of 5 products for a number of weeks to see how it worked for my fair and delicate skin.

I started with Cleansing Milk Lavender & Fo-Ti Formula No. C-129, which has the most calming aroma and felt so gentle.

Roman Chamomile Tonic Formular No. T-229 is beneficial for all skin types and especially loved by sensitive, irritated, acne, rosacea, cuprous, dry, chapped, dehydrated and sunburned skins.

The natural perfume of chamomile not only soothed my skin, but my soul. And my skin instantly felt clean and refreshed.

Then I applied Firming Eye Gel Elder Flower & Green Myrtle Formula No. E-53G, which has a concentrated blend of Elder, Chamomile, Rose Hip Seed, Borage, Green Myrtle and Nettle and increases elasticity and retains softness.

I tried Antioxidant Creme Neroli & Orange Formula No. CR-312 in the mornings and Intensive Repair Balm Formula No. RB-410 in the evenings.

The Neroli & Orange Formula was a fantastic way to start the day. This “multi-vitamin-in-a-jar” has anti-oxidant and collagen-stimulating benefits, smells refreshing thanks to sweet orange and though it goes on thick, it is immediately absorbed, leaving your skin moisturized and hydrated.

The Repair Balm Formula has a light scent, but its healing properties are powerful. According to the website, “This revolutionary balm has a remarkable ability to repair tissue damage and assist in the healing of surgical and acne scares; aids in reducing tissue pain, redness of the skin, and skin discoloration.”

Now my skin can get a little bit red now and then and whenever it did, I applied this and I woke up with a creamy complexion – the redness had completely disappeared!

I used it every night and my skin didn’t get red once. My under eye circles faded and I awoke to supple skin each morning.

In other words, it was freaking fantastic!

And knowing that Tammy’s products are holistic and custom blended formulations, I felt like I was being taken care of, instead of just remedying a problem with a jar or bottle.

That doesn’t happen with any ol' drugstore brand.

Thank you, Tammy, for taking good care of my skin. I feel wonderful.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.