Éminence Organic Skin Care’s Blueberry Soy Products Results in Beautiful Skin

I hadn’t heard of Hungary's Eminence Organic Skin Care until recently, but now I am so grateful to have found them!

Their new Blueberry Soy products are so incredible! Here’s the scoop:

I love a good sugar scrub and the Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub is one of the best I’ve used. The potent blueberry smell fills up the bathroom and the dark purple gritty bits turn into a soft lavender and go to work on your skin resulting in the softest, smoothest skin.

I was amazed by how well and quickly the Blueberry Soy Repair Masque worked. Along my cheekbones, I’ve had red bumps for the last month or so. Not acne and not sun spots, but annoying red spots. I of course have been trying out a lot of different beauty lines, so I just chalked it up to my face trying to acclimate to the different formulas.

Last night, I put on the Masque and then followed with the Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream and this morning I woke up with a completely clear complexion! Really! It worked that quickly!

I guess it’s thanks to wonderful ingredients like blueberry juice and pulp, non-GMO soy, shea butter, raspberry and bramble juices, calendula oil and biocomplex – an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester-C, E, Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Éminence has a number of interesting products to try – lip treatments, translucent sun defense minerals and herbal eye make-up remover – so now that I know the power of their products, I’m off to do a little shopping!

Wanna come?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.