Jemma Kidd Makeup Makes Me Giddy!

You might not know the name Jemma Kidd, but she’s going to become one of the most important people in your day.

Jemma Kidd is a global makeup artist who is known for her work with celebrities and was once the official spokesperson for Max Factor.

She created an incredibly smart makeup line - Jemma Kidd Make Up School - and has a wildly successful makeup school in London.

Think about it. We’re shown what products to buy, but not taught how to apply them properly.

I know I suck at putting on makeup. Why can’t she have a school here?

Sigh.

Until that time comes, I have her makeup line to keep me company. And it is incredible!

She divides her line into 5 categories – face, cheek, eyes, lip and nail – along with offering a host of tools in which to apply them. The cosmetics are ”multi-functional,” which means that you can carry less around with you and easily switch looks from early morning meetings to late-night drinks on the patio.

I love her Dewy Glow: All Over Radiance Cr̬me for the face, which comes in one universal shade Р02 rose gold (I love how she keeps everything so simple!) and gives you a delightful luminous glow thanks to light-diffusing particles and jojoba for extra hydration!

You can wear it on its own or over your foundation. I like to apply a little to my cheeks just before heading out the door. It gives me a dewy, sun-glow appearance that just oozes healthy and vibrant skin!

The Iridescent Eye Silk Crayon is exactly as it sounds. Sooo silky in its application! I tried it in 05 jade and it didn’t crease or smear (it’s also water resistant!).

This long-lasting cr̬me eye shadow was so easy to apply! I wore it to a party on Saturday night. I put it on at 6 pm and it stayed put, looking gorgeous until I took it off at 2 am! I love that! And its light iridescent look gave me a hint of glam, but not too much for the occasion Рa gathering of friends and neighbours for dinner and drinks. It was perfect!

I also made sure to put on my Ultimate Lip-Care: Protect & Plump SPF 15 before heading out and mmmm!

Again, available in one universal share – 01 nude – this balm has high SPF protection, and incredible moisturizers like hazelnut and apricot kernel oil, karate butter and vitamin E. It comes in a pretty see-thru pink container and the top is rounded, allowing for easy application and full coverage! The colour is a barely-there sheen that just makes your lips look full and healthy and for a gal who is always trying to combat dry lips, this is not only a life-saver, but will be traveling with me wherever I go!

Jemma Kidd Make Up School is my new favourite makeup.

You can get it at Holt’s in Canada, Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, Neiman Marcus Stores and Selfridges and Boots in the UK.

I can’t wait for you to try it and see the results for yourself!

Happy shopping!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.