Signolia's Makes The Best Balsamic Vinaigrette!

I am a huge salad lover, and although I do love my veggies, I have a penchant for dressings that can really make or break the bowl!

Recently, I had the opportunity to try Signolia's Hand-Blended Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Not only does the bottle come with it's own batch number (I love that!), but it can also be used as a dipping sauce (I'm thinking spring rolls and rustic loaves of bread, to name just a few) and/or a marinade -chicken breasts, pork loin, lamb chops, tofu steaks, roasted red peppers...!

With only natural ingredients, the vibrant taste is reminiscent of Italian cobblestone streets and kitchens where homemade breads, pizzas and pastas are the norm. It is rustic Italy brought right to your table.

Signolia's contains no added sodium, sugars or artificial additives or preservatives and is gluten, cholesterol, trans fat and nut free.

The dressing is hand-blended and bottled, so you know that you are getting great care from Eve and Jerry Martin, the owners of Signolia's.

And what I liked most about it, other than being handmade, is that it really livened up anything that I put it on, but didn't overpower the food, like some dressings can.

I used it on pasta and roast vegetables and bread. Mmm. I even think at one point I was going to put it on my eggs! Then I made an organic bean salad for a party for our friends and neighbours a couple of weeks ago and used Signolia's BV on it. The next day I got 2 emails asking for the recipe!

Yup. It's that good.

I'm going to have to order it by the case now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.