p.s.

Yesterday, I told you about how I was planning ahead. Well, I thought I should tell you what I'm using right now to schedule myself. It's pretty interesting.

It's called The Delta Planner and besically it works like most where you have room for appointments, tasks and goals. But here's where the Delta differs.

Your week is upside down so Monday is at the bottom of the page and the weekend at the top.

It was created so that psychologically you're always on top.

I have been trying to work like this for a couple of months now, and I haven’t quite been able to get a handle on it. It’s all those years of scheduling top to bottom.

And those kind folks at Delta will gladly make you a calendar in that conventional format, but something tells me that this way should work.

So I'll continue on and let you know how it goes. I do like the idea of the weekend being right there at the top of the page. It makes you feel like you're really working towards the weekend.

And according to my calendar, my in-laws are in town, I'm babysitting my parent's dog and we're having a barbeque with dear friends out of town and then taking them to a show.

It's not relaxing on the beach, I'll admit, but it's good stuff with good people. What more could you ask for?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.