Pretty Natural

Now that I’ve had the chance to try natural makeup, drugstore brands will have to really sell me on their stuff.

I’ve been spoiled and now I want what I put on my face to be as natural as possible.

I found that in NVEY ECO MAKE-UP , which is also “Australian Government Certified Organic”.

Their makeup is free of parabens, synthetic preservatives, Solium Laureth Sulphate, propylene glycol, GM, mineral or petroleum oils, talc and is not tested on animals!

They carry a full line of exciting products – foundations, powders, concealers, lipsticks, bronzers and blushes, eye shadows and mascaras – in colours that suit most skin tones.

I tried their Organic Eye Shadow in a rosy blush (#151) and was thrilled to learn of the ingredients – Chamomile and antioxidants Vitamin C, E & A soothe the eye and a natural base of Corn Silk and Jojoba Oil allow for it to be worn all day long!

I love being able to put goodness into and on my skin.

And it looks great too.

Win-win, if you ask me.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.