The Pleasure Principle

It’s been a busy couple of months and thus, I have found my neck a little crimped and my shoulders achy and tight.

That’s why I am so thrilled to find not only an aid in comfort and healing, but something that looks great too!

Pleasure Pillows are handmade in various patterns and shapes to suit your needs. They are filled with organic buckwheat and natural lavender and smell oh-so-good.

You place it in the microwave for a minute or two and let the warmth sink in.

It’s one of those things that you have to try it in order to feel how quickly it works. I put THE CLASSIC pillow on at the beginning of this piece and already I can feel the knots loosening.

It is really great to find something therapeutic that looks stylish. Think about it - you don’t want to put the lavender pillow that your grandmother used to use on the bed, but this? I can’t wait for my friends to see it! It’s a great accent piece – I got the Mojito – and I’m thinking of getting a couple of others just to have out on the chairs in the living room!

The pillows have designed material on one side, a suede-like material on the other and even the tags are made with cool reclaimed material.

Lavender pillows used to be a last-minute gift that you got your Grandma from a booth at the Ex, but Metta Vangso has made them cool enough for the whole family.

Quite a feat, I think.

Whether you get an Eye Catcher, The Classic or Neck Hugger, you will soon want the whole collection.

In the meantime, I’m going to sit with warm shoulders, a little less tension and the sweet soothing smell of lavender swirling around me.

Ahhh. This is the good life indeed!

(Retailers please contact Borden Communications)

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.