Fruit without the Fuss

Although there are days where I don’t leave my desk due to deadlines, there are many when I’m running from meeting to meeting, leaving me feeling frenzied and starving.

So having a snack that I can eat while walking or on the streetcar is something I can truly get behind.

But trying to find that AND be healthy?

Not so easy.

But thanks to Crispy Green Crispy Fruit, I can have my fruit and not worry about crushing it in my bag or juice running down my arm – its fruit at its most convenient!

There’s no skin, pits or cores and no additives or preservatives.

The fruit is all natural and freeze-dried, which makes these little fruit pieces crispy and light, though it still tastes like Apples, Apricots, Peaches and Pineapples.

The bag contains 10 grams of fruit, and at only 40 calories or less, you can’t go wrong.

I will still enjoy fresh fruit at home and occasionally while I’m on a leisurely walk, but for those busy days of being crunched between meetings, I’ll have Crispy Green on hand.

My life just got a little easier. And healthier.

Phew.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.