Vodka that Mermaids Would Approve Of

Ocean Vodka is not only clean tasting, it’s made with 100% certified organic American rye and corn.

And it blended in small batches on Maui.

They use MaHaLo Hawaii Deep Sea Water to bring the fresh taste of the ocean to your tastebuds.

The water is:

- drawn from 3,000 feet below the surface of the Pacific Ocean

- extremely cold, pure and safe from surface impurities

I took the beautiful blue bottle down to my neighbours and we had it straight, which is the best way to tell how it tastes.

Clean and bold, this is the first vodka I’ve tried in ages that actually tastes like vodka. For a long time now, companies have been making vodkas that have very little taste, I guess so that it will blend with juices and pops better.

But I liked being able to actually taste it. It made me feel like much of the plain vodka I’ve been drinking up until now (Don’t worry. It’s not that much!) hasn’t been the real thing.

I never knew I was a vodka elitist, but when you’ve had the good stuff, it’s hard to go back.

p.s. And get this - when you hold the bottle up to your ear, you can hear the ocean.

p.p.s. Nah, just kidding. But wouldn’t that be cool?

p.p.p.s. A portion of the profits goes to organizations to help protect and revitalize the ocean’s resources!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.