Pom Me!

It's been many years since I go-go danced my way through the Barmuda Triangle and drank until the wee hours of the morning.

Now I just have wine with dinner and a cocktail when I'm out with friends. Sigh. Oh, how the times have changed.

So, it's been a long time since I've been excited by a drink, never mind a liqueur. But as soon as I saw Pama, I knew that I'd found something different. Their advertising campaign is smart and sultry. The first time I saw Pama was in a magazine and it had a fragrance overlap, just like a perfume ad, so you could smell it. Mmm. Very smooth.

Like most niche drinks, it's all about timing, but I think this one will hold steady if only because it smells, and yes, tastes so good. My Mimosas and Manhattans are forever changed. And perhaps tonight, I'll slip on my black boots and boogie, if just a little.

Yep. I've still got it.

Pama's available here at the LBCO:

PAMA POMEGRANATE LIQUOR
U.S.A | HEAVEN HILL DISTILLERIES LTD
LCBO 414 | 750 mL | $ 40.00


Enjoy!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.