Kiss This!

I used to be terrified of the band KISS.

I would have nightmares about them coming after me, growling and torturing me. They were so tall and imposing, not to mention their netherworld makeup.

And then I wrote a book about music and in reading Gene Simmon's books, I read about the man behind the makeup found out how smart and funny he is.

Now I loooove the band. During that time, I also got over my fear of taxidermy and sharks. I know. I'm a whole new girl.

And that's why I can write about the new KISS fragrances for men and women. If you can't rock out at work, at least you can smell like one.

I have no idea what that means.

But I'm a KISS girl now and I'm gonna give the perfume a whirl. It's a little less imposing than going out with a black star over my eye.

At least for now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.