Add Some Colour to Your Life

Recently, I stopped wearing all black.

I don't know what happened. It might have been changing my blonde hair to dark red and then faded to black. Or maybe it's that I'm growing. You may not recognize me with my bright turquoise purse, emerald pashmina or red sunglasses, but I assure you I remain the same person I was when I rockin' the runways head to toe in onyx.

And this carried over into my life. All of sudden the muted, zen-like state of my place has been transformed with espresso comforters, red theatre chairs and plates the colours of neopolitan wafers.

I urge you to add a little colour to your life. It's one of the subtlest changes you'll ever make, but what a difference!

And a great place to start is with these 4' x 6' rugs from Casual Living USA. They are all-weather so you can put one on both sides of the front door. They are made from recycled polyptopylene and are resistant to mold, mildew and fading.

They are stupid easy to clean - just add water from the hose and you're good to go.

If you think that's great, they're only $43 CDN. And oh yeah, they're also reversible.

Colour never looked so good.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.