Alcove Styling Products Protects & Enriches Your Hair



Last winter, I relied on Alcove to repair the immense damage the weather and hair colour had done.

This winter, I've gone a little shorter, so now I need to style it right, as well as protect it, so I went back to Alcove in search of the perfect products.

To get this hair o' mine to look stellar, I'm using Alcove Volumizing Foam. It gives me the volume I want without the fright factor and even adds shine. Using microcapsule technology, it protects and nourishes my hair and even keeps frizz at bay. I love the fresh lemony scent. Just use 2-3 pumps on your damp hair before reaching for your blow dryer and just see what a difference it makes (be prepared to get stopped in the street and people asking about your hair more often). Fast, easy and effective. Oh, I love that!

I don't like to use hair spray because of that stiff, sticky feeling that many leave behind. You don't have to worry about that with Alcove Finishing Spray. Just spritz onto your finished hairstyle and watch how it holds your hair up without any rigidity and adds shine, so that people notice your hair. In a good way, for once!

Shop Alcove and get professional hair care products without having to empty your pocketbook.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.