You've Got to Get Yourself Olio Lusso - Rodin's Luxury Face & Body Oils!

Normally, I don't like to slather myself in oil. I'm more of a moisturizing cream girl, but Olio Lusso, Rodin's Luxury Face and Body Oils completely changed my opinion.

Created by Linda Rodin, these formulations took over a year to complete. These incredible elixirs contain a blend of 11 essential oils, derived from flowers and other botanicals.

What impressed me about these oils were how non-oily they were. See, that's always been what's troubled me about face and body oils before - I always felt slick with grease. But with Olio Lusso, you get this amazing clean feeling with moisture that sinks deeply into your skin upon contact. They are unlike any other oils I've ever used.

And why I can honestly tell you how amazingly transformed your skin will be. I applied the face oil one evening and got up the next morning to completely smooth and radiant skin. It was a little scary how well it worked actually. I felt about a decade younger and for the first time in a very long time, my skin felt completely saturated in moisture, but not at all oily or greasy.

Just completely and utterly pampered.

And from my very first application of the body oil, my skin looked and felt b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. It went on smoothly and hydrated immediately. I didn't know oil could do that!

I felt caressed from head to toe, slightly perfumed and ready for anything. Like a Hollywood star ready for the red carpet.

Seriously.

See where to get Olio Lusso near you and make this the summer that you knock everyone's socks off!

There is also a new Lip Balm available. Oh-mawh-gawd. I can't wait to try it...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.