Clinique Makes Me All Aglow!

I love trying new face creams, gels and formulas because you can really see the results, often as soon as you’ve applied it and throughout the next few days.

If it’s good, you’ll see lines diminishing, skim plumping and shining and that special something when it’s working – an inner glow is revealed and all of a sudden, you look and seem younger.

I know that is a lot to ask of a jar of cream, but it does happen every once in awhile, and when it does, angels sing and spot lights shine and all of a sudden, there is a bounce in your step and the world seems just a little bit brighter, a little bit sunnier.

That’s how I felt when I applied the NEW Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift from Clinique.

The luxurious cream glides on and thanks to ingredients like Retinol, Whey Protein and Vitamins E and C, your skin is being hydrated and refreshed while simultaneously repairing and fighting the signs of aging.

My skin was IMMEDIATELY plumped and rejuvenated and it was lifted and firmed like the skin of a twenty-something!

In fact, it worked so well that I couldn’t stop staring at my skin. The little frail papery bits around my eyes and cheeks VANISHED!

I could go into all of the scientific reasons that it works and the technical names of the ingredients – linoleic asid, sodium hyaluronate, poulyquarinum 51, etc. – but all you really need to know is that it WORKS.

You should know that it is allergy tested and 100% fragrance free and comes in 3 versions:

Combination Oily to Oily
Dry Combination
Very Dry to Dry

It will be available September 2007 at Clinique counters across Canada and Clinique online.

And combined with Clinque’s NEW Supermoisture Makeup, my skin looked lit up, like I was glowing from within.

This makeup is the most moisturizing I’ve ever used!

It’s light in application and immediately, your skin looks healthier with a healthy, dewy finish.

For once, I felt that my makeup was as moisturizing as my moisturizer. Now that’s amazing!

And it gets even better – your skin tone will even out and it will look dewy ALL DAY LONG! It won’t fade or be sucked up by your skin.

It comes in 17 lightweight shades and is water, sweat and humidity-resistant!

It will be available October 2007 at Clinique counters across Canada and Clinique online.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.