InstaVit - Wellness on the Go


Headlines are always screaming for us to eat healthier, exercise more, take better care of ourselves. I'm all for it, but there's never been a busier, more challenging time in which to do it all. Trying to pack it all in can leave you feeling tired, depleted and overwhelmed.

That's where InstaVit comes in - spray vitamins, minerals and supplements formulated to help deliver what you need when you need it.

Need a bit of a boost without the edge of caffeine? Just four quick spritzes of Vitamin B12 in your mouth and you don't have to give it another thought. Stuck in a daze, but have to get work done? Clearer Thinking, packed with doctor-approved Vitamin B complexes and a blend of clarity botanicals including ginkgo biloba, green tea leaf extract, Panax ginseng, and coenzyme 10 will help keep you on track.

The teeny spray bottles are portable, easy to use, and discreet. They also eliminate the need to sort out a variety of pills or measure any liquids. It's said that the body absorbs nutrients faster in a liquid than a pill, so spray and get on with your day - no need to sit around waiting for the ingredients to kick in. This becomes crucial when you're in need of extra energy or sleep.  

Speaking of sleep, that's how I originally found InstaVit - their Sweet Dreams sleep remedy was featured in an issue of InStyle Magazine.

I'm not a great sleeper. Part of the problem is my mattress that's as old as time and as comfortable as a futon filled with produce. The rest is me. I can never get comfortable. I wake up and turn a gazillion times a night. And once I get into a routine, that's how I sleep for the next four to six months. It turns out I'm stubborn even when unconscious.

After going online and reading about people being transformed by InstaVit's sleep spray, I thought it was worth a shot. Until I can afford a new mattress, I need all the help I can get. And without having to resort to medication, thank you.

After a particularly long week of 18-hour work days, I sprayed twice as directed (equaling 0.8 mg of melatonin), and propped open my book - directions indicated to administer 30 minutes before lights out, so I had a bit of time to get some pages in.

I fell asleep in about 20 mins and woke just two times in the night. Come morning, I was extremely groggy, which is something I rarely experience. I'd need at least four to my usual one cuppa joe to get/keep me going. But at the same time, I felt like I'd had a really good, deep night's sleep and the grogginess wore after an hour.

I waited to use it again a week later to see if I'd get a different result.

On the second attempt, and each once thereafter, I didn't experience any fuzzy head or sluggishness. And while I still wake up throughout the night, I do wake up feeling I've had a decent night's sleep for once. Sweet.

Now let's talk Immune Strength because this little number is mighty impressive. A couple weeks back, I came across an article about how taking zinc as soon as you feel like you're coming down with a cold can help curtail it, and if you're already sick, can help shorten the time and make you feel a bit better. I made a note to pick up some zinc the next time I was at the health or drug store and went on with my day. An insane week of work followed - long days, a single meal and cup of coffee per day, and a ton of rushing around. It was all I could do to keep up. Then the flu hit me. Ever been  tackled by six running backs? Me neither, but I'm pretty such it feels like this. Chills, aches, weakness - all at once.

I realized I had my trusty The Travel Kit by InstaVit that contained Immune Strength. Ingredients include: Vitamin A, E, and B6, Zinc, Selenium. My immune system had called it a day, but maybe this could help. I followed the daily dose of four sprays a day and instructions not to exceed the maximum. Along with an insane amount of carrot juice, soup, oranges, sleep, and taking the entire weekend off work (Gasp. I know, but I've learned the hard way you get better faster if you just stop and take care of yourself instead of trying to work through it all. Also, work can wait. Your health is everything.), I got better. In days instead of weeks, like friends and colleagues of mine that were still trying to slog through the haze.

In a world filled with icy temps and wild viruses, I'm all for trying to bolster my immunity. This l'il wonder came in handy and was easy to swallow with a sore throat. We've still got months of winter to go, so I'm keeping it close at hand.

The Travel Kit also contains bottles of Instant Energy and Vitamin D (two sprays delivers 1,250 IU), an exercise band to stretch and work out with, and four recipe cards for healthy snacks and meals - Chia Pudding, Avocado Toast, Instant Noodle Soup and Quick & Easy Pizza. This little wellness toolkit makes it easy to stay healthy on the go.

While there are honest to goodness vitamins in the sprays, there's also other ingredients including water, natural and sometimes artificial flavours (Vitamin D), as well as some formulas containing sucralose (Instant Energy and Immune Strength, for example).

I'm not crazy about artificial sweetener in my vitamins, but sprays such as Immune Strength didn't taste "medicine-y" in the least, and the convenience of a portable spray for energy and immunity that you can pull out of your bag or drawer and feel the effects minutes later is something to be considered. Also, you don't have to be somewhere with access to water like with pills (I know people on TV dry-swallow or worse, chew handfuls of pills without a stitch of water, but I don't know anyone IRL who can do it). There's no fillers or binders, zero calories, and the mist is such a tiny amount - 0.25 to 0.5 mL.

Our lives are fast-paced. InstaVit keeps up.

Shop now.

Also available: Daily Health, Instavit for Kids (ages 2-12), and Prenatal Care.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.