Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare - You've Never Looked Better



While there's nothing wrong with going to the drugstore for your beauty products, you should really consider plastic surgeon's skincare lines. After all, no one understands the aging process, how skin sags and what works to tighten and brighten better.

Dr. Paul Nassif, a world-renowned Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Beverly Hills, has developed a fascinating skincare line - Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare - designed to work with your skin's biorhythms.

What is that exactly?

"A biorhythm is the 24-hour cycle that controls the biological clock of your body, as well as the rhythms that govern our skin’s repair, protection and renewal cycles," Dr. Nassif says. "The long-term effect of out-of-balance biorhythms, compounded with age, creates an out of sync biological clock, which compromises cells and makes it harder for the skin to function effectively."

Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare  was made for those of us with busy lifestyles. Do any of the following statements ring true for you? 

- Are you busy?
- Are you stressed?
- Do you find yourself getting less than 8-hours of sleep a night?
- Do you travel often?

I bet you answered "yes" to more than one, as I did.

Isn't it about time someone addressed the havoc stress and the environment is wreaking on our skin? That someone created something that can keep up with our crazy schedules?

Whether you are running on empty, dealing with constant jet lag, or simply lead a hectic lifestyle, Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare is for you.

Your skin gets customized care in each cycle - day and night. And you use just three products all day (so the high price tag isn't so high once you realize you don't need a gazillion products anymore). Quick and easy to apply, it takes just seconds and you're good to go. But just because they're fast doesn't mean they're not exceptional. This skincare line is both. That's my kinda regime.

And here's the best part - Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare took my skin from okay to oh-my-god. This extraordinary skincare has made my skin so peachy creamy beautiful, I can go out without a stitch of makeup if I choose.

Here's all you need to have beautiful skin in a snap:


Dusk to Dawn Cleanser is the bomb.

There's so much to love. First of all, the fragrance hovers between clean and soft cologne, thanks to licorice, pomegranate, rosemary leaf and sea whip extracts. I rush to cleanse my face every morning and evening just to luxuriate in the sumptuous scent.

Then the jojoba and ivory palm seed spheres exfoliate ever so gently while the lotion lightly foams. 

Here's where it veers into other level worldliness. It doesn't dry out your already parched skin (hello hyaluronic acid) and leaves it impossibly satiny (vitamins C&E).

No matter how smoggy the day or stubborn the makeup, you are guaranteed to start and end the day with a clean slate.

Squeaky clean skin that's smooth and radiant and doesn't pucker from thirst? It's a miracle.

2.  Clock AM

Super concentrated serum goes on like silk and like a lightweight lotion as opposed to a thicker oil, and offers a light floral scent.

While you're battling serious deadlines and decisions, Clock AM protects your skin against environmental damage. And not just the outside kind either. You're shielded against new UV radiations given off from laptops, cell phones and flat screens  known as HEV (High Energy Visible) light. No way your current skincare has your back like this.

With just 2-4 pumps, skin gets a serious boost of hydration. I was shocked that my sahara dry skin didn't need further moisturizing.

It's rare to find a single product that you can put on and go without needing further aid to achieve radiance. This one delivers enough glow that I barely need any makeup.

In just a few days I noticed my deep lines had lessened pretty dramatically and my skin was more taut around my eyes, cheeks and neck. My skin tone, which is always on the uneven pink side, had not just evened out blissfully, but it's stayed that way. You mean this wonky skin tone that I've been trying to learn to "live with" and trying to "correct" all my life can actually be remedied? I can have luminescent skin that doesn't need to be drowned in makeup and concealer?

Absolutely, with Clock AM hand.

3. Clock PM

I don't like a complicated night routine. I want to get in, get out and under the covers. Clock PM is perfect.

A quenching dose of highly effective ingredients (including safflower and sunflower oils) saturates your skin so that when you wake, there is little to do but wash and go.

In fact, while you dream of winning the lottery, or your serious crush declaring they're in love with you too, this intelligent serum completes a trifecta of rejuvenation, detoxification and recovery. And by the time you reach for your alarm, your face has repaired thanks to heavy-duty ingredients including liposome-delivered Roxisomes.

So don't be surprised if you gasp by your newly firm, plump and luminous skin. Yes, that's you in the mirror, only better. Younger and healthier looking. And nothing fake about it.

It is shocking. But in the best possible way.

p.s. I recommend getting the Bio-Bundle with all three products.

----

It's difficult to describe  how staggering the results are. But this transformative skincare completely changed everything - my look, my outlook, my confidence. I can't believe I didn't have to go under the knife or submit to painful procedures to achieve this gorgeous skin. And it's not even asking you to go to bed earlier or give up your hectic job. Nope, Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare not only keeps up with your fast and furious lifestyle, it jets light years past while simultaneously turning back the clock.

I got the skin of my absolutely dreams and all it took was Nassif MD Bio-Rhythmic Skincare. So seriously, you need to shop right now

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.