Kinx Active - Makeup That Outlasts Your Workout, No Matter How Sweat-Drenched


So here's the sitch - I would looove to go to the gym without makeup, but I need a little something before I head out the door to look presentable. That said, I don't want to have to redo it all afterwards either. I've got things to do, places to be.

I could use 24-hour this and stay forever that, but I don't want or need full-on gear. I just want a little beauty boost that will stand up to my sweating eyelids (I'm serious) and the rest of my face while I bust my ass and push myself to the limit. Is that too much to ask?

Kinx Active doesn't think so.

The California makeup company founded by Brian Duangpichakul, was "created by fitness freaks for fitness freaks." 

And before you lose it and say exercise should be just about the work, consider this:

We're both not heading to the gym in torn sweatpants and sloppy tank covered in tomato sauce splotches. Instead we're sporting sleek leggings complete with mesh cutouts and a body skimming tank in a complementary colour, so let's not pretend we don't care at least a little bit about how we look while working out. 

After all, there's a reason why athleisure wear is one of the biggest and still growing trends. And fact: if you look good, you feel good. A little long-wearing eyeliner never hurt anyone. And might just help you push through that last set. Just sayin'.

So get yourself Kinx Active Makeup and save yourself the time and energy of having to reapply your liner. You've already proven you're a cardio warrior - let your makeup do the heavy lifting for the rest of the day.

Take a look:

- Gel Eyeliner

Sweat proof is good, but smudge proof is ideal.

That's why you'll love this gel eyeliner. It doesn't budge or smudge, so go ahead and rock ab leg throw downs, box jumps, and battle ropes. You've got this.

Made in Korea without parabens, harmful chemicals or preservatives, and infused with candelilla wax, beeswax, and rich oils, it goes on smooth and velvety.

The retractable pencil comes with a built-in sharpener means there's no cleanup (hallelujah), and the pre-sharpened point delivers as crisp a line as you want.

The formula ensures colours are soft and creamy, never harsh: Black goes on more of a dark grey silhouette, Syrup is mellowed out milk chocolate (use it on your brows too), and pearlescent Cream is an instant eye brightener that will become your salvation, especially during early morning workouts.

And thanks to it's durability, you can rock your eyeliner long after your 10k run/bike ride/pullups, and whatever else you're doing to kick ass. 


I do not go to the gym to talk on the phone and lightly pedal as if I were sightseeing. I go to work and sweat and get in shape.

Hence my eyelid sweats, puffy red face, and perspiration-soaked top.

Which is why I am grateful for these awesome face wipes that you can use on the rest of your bod too.

Enhanced with flower extracts, they deliver a soft floral scent with a slight alcohol-eque whiff, but nothing outrageous.

The palm-sized pouch with resealable flap includes 30 wipes - as long as as a tall boy can and about two inches wide (this is meant to be a quick refresher, not partly clothed shower after all) - and will remove your makeup too if you so choose.

I appreciate the soft material against my skin (especially when my legs are on fire and a deep ache is already settling in between my shoulders) and that while they're moist, these wipes are sopping wet, so you can swipe left, swipe right and you're dry before you finish untying your laces.

- Trifecta Combo

I recommend getting to combo, not only because it's a great deal - you get three eyeliners, the wipes and bonus "fanny pack" for $23 less than purchasing items individually - but the slim, black "zippered pouch" as I like to call it, is amazing.

The thin belt made of soft stretchy material feels incredible (buh-bye scratchy, noisy, crinkly plastic) and comes with an adjustable waist and two sleek pockets that expand big enough carry my valuables in (because no matter how much you spend on exercise gear, nothing comes with pockets!). It's a lifesaver while remaining completely inconspicuous. Because no offence, I am not wearing a big ol' fanny pack to the gym or anywhere else - no matter how "cool" you may think you look, you absolutely do not (Lest we forget The Rock's iconic pic.)

----

Kinx Active solves all your problems in one fell swoop:

1, Your eyeliner is soft yet still on point.
2. You won't be this sweaty forever - one wipe and you're street-ready again.
3. Your keys, cards, and other essentials are safe.

Consider your #fitspo and #fitgoals slayed.

Shop Kinx Active now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.