StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller - Buh Bye Old Neck!


We spend so much time, energy and money on our face care, that most of us tend to overlook one of the most vulnerable areas to aging - our necks.

Truthfully, I've been so focused on the lines around my eyes and forehead that I'd barely noticed how ragged by neck had become. It wasn't until I was at an event recently where an world-renowned makeup artist told me about the exasperating challenge of filling in "neck creases" at  photo shoots and weddings in particular, that I gave my nape a good, hard look.

Ack.

But honestly - who wants to add yet another series of creams, regimes and exercises to an already jam-packed day? 

To battle against sagging and wrinkles and gain a long, lean look, all you need is StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller.

The regime takes just seconds, but the results are immediate and dramatic, and then they get better over time the more you use it.

While there are a host of neck rollers available these days, StriVectin has cleverly combined roller and serum in one tool so you can actually apply it at your desk without having to fuss with serum bottles and messy liquids. You simply take the tube and switch the applicator top into the "on" position. Roll it over your neck and jawline and gently squeeze to liberate the serum. Then switch to "off" and continue to massage the areas with the roller.

The metal roller feels fantastic. As I sweep the tube along my skin, not only does it appear more taut upon impact,  the tension built into my neck from the week's activities is released. A neck massage and more youthful skin? This is the life.

And the serum goes on fluidly, is not oily in the least and absorbs straightaway. My skin gets smooth and hydrated stat (all these years I've been walking around with a dehydrated neck and didn't know it). Rich with intriguing ingredients (Algae Extract, Aloe Barnadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Acacia Senegal and Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gums, Jojoba Esters, and Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, to name just a few), a combination of polymers and NIA-114 technology actually helps to "strengthen the skin barrier to retain vital moisture."

So you get instantaneous locked and loaded skin that becomes more resilient over time. My neck and jawline profile no longer droop. They are defined and full of vibrancy and elasticity.

The slump is officially over after all these years, and now my neck is silky, supple and downright sexy for once. And this is after just 10 days of intermittent use. I can only imagine the serious ballerina elongation  I'll be sporting in a few months.

With a big birthday quickly on the approach (oh lord), I may be sporting a few signs of aging, but from now on my neck won't be one of them.

Get yourself a StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller now at StriVectin, and in Canada - Murale and beautyBOUTIQUE by Shoppers Drug Mart.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.