SmartyPants Vitamins - All in One Gummy MultiVitamins with Omega 3 Fish Oil



I am pretty good about taking my vitamins every day, but even I fall off track when life gets busy. And if I'm busy, there's no way I'm going to down three supplements if I don't have time to have even one.

That's why I am so excited to have discovered Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins for Grownups. They combine everything you need into one - making it so much easier to be healthy, no matter how crazed your week is.

These multivitamins also include omega 3s and vitamin D, so they cover all your bases, instead of having to dole out different pills from various bottles every day (you barely have time to pull on your pantyhose before flying out the door in the morning - are you really going to carefully sift through all of your vitamins and supplements?).

They come in a convenient pack that contains 6 gummies - an entire day's supply - so go ahead and knock 'em all back at once, or "treat yourself" throughout the day. After all, they do taste like candy.

And yes, that is the fun part for sure - having your vitamins in the form of gummies makes you look forward to taking them for once. And they are perfect for people who have trouble swallowing, like a good friend of mine. She hasn't taken vitamins for a long time because of that, so now she can happily chew away on these. 

And you know what? Because they are a little bit sweet, a little bit sour (the sour, sugary coating is amazing), you might find like I did that those two o'clock cravings for something to nibble on, have completely disappeared.

And while they do contain organic cane sugar, tapioca syrup and pectin, they are free of more than what you'll find in the vitamins at your local pharmacy (no yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and salicylates), so whatever dietary restrictions and allergies you have, these will fit right in with your needs. 

The other remarkable thing about these is that for years I tried to find a fish oil that I could take without getting awful stomach pains that would have me doubled over. I tried herring, mackerel, salmon - everything under the sun. I tried taking them in the morning as opposed to at night. Nothing worked. So I switched to flax seed oil and settled on that being my lot in life. So when I read that these supplements had fish oil in them, I was nervous - could I handle that kind of agony again?

I decided to take my SmartyPants in the morning after eating just in case - I didn't want to be up with stabbing pain all night. And after over a decade of avoiding fish oils, I am thrilled to say that I had only wonderful results from these vitamins - not a stitch of anything uncomfortable or unpleasant, just feeling healthy and strong. I see that these contain anchovy and sardine oils, which might be the difference, but I think it's just that these are such a superior product.

SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins might seem at first glance like just a more fun way to get the nutrients that you need, but as you can see, they are so much more.


p.s. they've got 'em for kids, too.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.