Mouth Watchers Toothbrushes - Brushing Your Teeth is No Longer a Chore


You know those hearty brushes that people used to scrub the floors with? They had a wooden handle and tons of bristles that got in between the cracks of tiles and into the corners of the tub? That's what Mouth Watchers Toothbrushes are like, but soft and comfortable on your teeth and gums. 

These antibacterial, nano silver toothbrushes go to town on your teeth and leave 'em feeling cleaner than any other time you've brushed (the only other time they've felt like this is after a trip to the dentist). It's the most amazing sensation! The 3D action flossing bristles are so soft, yet effectively, gently scrub away bacteria (these l'il wonders eliminate 99.9% of bacteria on your brush, so you get a clean toothbrush every time - let's see your drugstore brand do that), plaque and food and massages your gums as you go. I've never enjoyed brushing my teeth more than with Mouth Watchers. In fact, now I brush twice as long as I ever have because it feels so good, both during brushing and afterwards. 

See, the deep clean lasts long after I've brushed - something you don't find with other brushes. I often catch myself running my tongue over my teeth throughout the day, fascinated that after my cup of coffee or my seven-grain salad, I don't have a thick buildup like usual.

So if I excuse myself after a meal or I've missed your early morning or late night call, it's probably because I'm off brushing my teeth.


p.s. A portion of the proceeds help support the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.