Milktape - Mixtapes That Work With Your Tech


I still have boxes of mixtapes from the 90s. Even though I don't have a cassette recorder to play 'em on anymore, I can't let them go because they capture a time in my life in a way nothing else could, not even my diaries.

Music is so powerful, it can completely define a moment as well as change how you feel. I've always thought of mixtapes as personal soundtrack for a specific time and though we now have playlists, thanks to the innovation of technology over the years, it's not the same as popping in a cassette and listening to it from start to finish.

Lucky for us, I found Milktape, which brings the old school feel to work with your current gadgets

It is super easy to use. This video shows you just how easy:


And you don't have to worry about whether it will work with your gear - it's both Mac and PC compatible, so go ahead and send your bestie your favourite tracks. It gives you room for about 15 songs, which really allows you to curate a sound and mood and all you have to do is:

- plug in the tape (via USB)
- drag and drop your favourite songs into the Milktape folder
- personalize the tape and case (it comes with 1 blank case cover and 2 blank stickers)

I actually made a Milktape for my Mom, who absolutely loves music. What's fabulous about this format is when she tires of the songs on the tape, I can erase them and put together a whole new mixtape for you in a matter of minutes, even seconds depending on the tracks!

This is one of the best gifts you can give someone - music from the heart that they can take with them wherever they go.

Shop Milktape now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.