Simone France Skincare - It's All About the Way You Clean You Skin9:05 am
I got pages back about my skin! Admittedly, the amount of information you receive is a little overwhelming (and truthfully, I was a little intimidated at first), but while it might seem like a lot, actually, you're able to discern what you need quickly and the products themselves are quite easy to follow, even if there are a lot of them. You'll get the system down quickly and there is a handy numbered instruction guide to make things even easier.
1. You are using a drying form of cleanser and not getting your skin optimally clean. All liquid and foaming cleansers, even those with some good ingredients in them, are drying by their nature. It’s just a natural fact of this form of cleanser. And they all leave a thin film behind that builds up every day, further drying and irritating your skin.
2. You are using foundation and powder. While we understand the appeal of covering up skin problems with foundation and powder, these products actually contribute to the same problems they are designed to cover up. Your skin is never clean with these products on them and they deposit dozens of unnecessary ingredients on your skin. Over time the pigment builds up in your pores and causes uneven skin tone. All foundations are at least a little drying but powder is the worst - it sticks in the pores and is difficult to remove.
3. Chemical exfoliation and over exfoliation. Next to avoiding the sun, exfoliation is the most important element for healthy skin. In your case you are over-doing it by using chemical exfoliation with an acid and also mechanical exfoliation with sharp, non-dissolving abrasives and rice powder. All chemical exfoliants work the same way, by dissolving the "glue" that holds the skin cells together so they fall off faster than they naturally would, and reveal newer, fresher skin cells below. So basically they work by irritating your skin. But they do not actually clean or remove anything. Many people can see a good result at first, but over time, the daily dissolution of the skin structure causes increasing dryness, redness and sensitivity.
Here is what they recommended for me:
1. "Every morning clean your face with The Sandwich for Dry to Very Dry Skin."
- You see results right away - no postponing date night because you're waiting for your skincare to kick in.
- They only sell their products online, so you don't even have to leave the house to get 'em. Talk about uber convenient and extremely helpful with your insanely busy schedule.