Murale & Sally Hershberger - 3rd Annual TIFF Suite


 
Just last month, I was honoured to be a guest at Murale & Sally Hershberger's 3rd Annual TIFF Suite at The Richmond event space. I went last year and had the most amazing time (I met the uber talented and insanely fun hairstylist Paul Perez and I still covet my Lia Sophia jewelry) and this year was no different.

First of all, Paul was back in the t-dot from LA, doing the most amazing blowouts and styling. He made my hair look so cool and edgy (pictured above), two things which it isn't unless he's handling it (If you ever find yourself in LA, you must go see Paul Perez. He is a master of hair.).

Secondly, there was makeup and lash applications, as well and mini manicures. In addition to all of this lush treatment and excitement, there was a stunning gift suite from Express, featuring their new Fall 2012 accessory and jewelry collection. I knew Express for their clothes, not their accessories and jewelry, so I was thrilled to discover their stellar mix of bold, statement pieces with more delicate items to completely round out your wardrobe.

But it doesn't end there. Nope, I went home with a spectacular gift bag with some items that I now can no longer live without:

- Duo Professional Eyelashes give you added glam and drama for nights on the town

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish rockin' Let's Go Crazy, a deep purple with confetti sparkles, makes me feel like I can do anything. And then some.

- Stila Creme Bouquet Fragrance is one of my new favourite fragrance. And it's like nothing else I've ever worn before, which as a perfume tester, is a hard feat. This slightly sweet scent is intoxicating and alluring. Nestling lily of the valley next to vanilla and pink lilac creates an incredibly warm scent without any muskiness, so it keeps it light and incredibly feminine. I love it so much that it's become my new daily scent. It's so incredible that both men and women have stopped to ask me what I'm wearing and one guy actually liked it so much, after he stopped me, he went and got a bottle for his wife. I told you it was incredible. 

It was an exhilarating, memorable night as always. Thanks to Murale, Sally Hershberger and the lovely ladies at Overcat Communications, who put it all together. I am still swooning all these weeks later.

xoxoxo

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.