Get Ready for Spring with OPI's NEW Chamomile Mint Manicure Pedicure!



It's almost sandal time, which means we've got to get you ready for baring all that skin. If you're anything like me, you're still battling rough winter skin on your hands and feet. It's been warmer here than usual but I'm still wearing my boots, so I am desperately in need of a manicure/pedicure overhaul.

When I need to soften up my hands and feet, I always turn to OPI's Manicure Pedicure line. Back in 2010, I fell for their Royal Verbena version and last year, I indulged in their Lemon Tonic collection. This season, I can't get enough of their NEW Chamomile Mint

The scent is incredibly soothing and refreshing, so it feels like a real spa experience (except in the comfort of home while you drink wine and watch reality TV). In fact, you'll wish you had room diffusers, perfumes, scented drawer liners and laundry detergent in this gorgeous fragrance! The lovely Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's Executive VP & Artistic Director agrees: "I adore this flavor; the scent is both delicious and calming."

Camomile is known for its calming, de-stressing qualities, and mixed with the mint, it creates a sweet and delicate scent, so you can let yourself relax for once and for all and indulge in a little pampering. You deserve it!

The Chamomile Mint Scrub gently exfoliates using natural sugar crystals and botanical and chamomile extracts - sayonara  dry skin and thick calluses! After a good scrub, massage in the amazing Chamomile Mint Massage lotion that has no grease-factor and  enriches your skin immediately with rich botanical extracts, vitamins and emollients and yet has long-lasting results. There's also the Chamomile Mint Mask with shea butter that gives your extra hard-to-handle feet and hands the TLC it deserves.

Get beautiful hands and feet just in time for strappy sandals and pale polishes with Manicure/Pedicure by OPI in Chamomile Mint available now at Professional Salons and Spas.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.