Weekends at the knack


I am coming up to my 6 year anniversary doing this blog and in the spirit of Blog Positivity Week, I have been thinking a lot about where I want to go and what I want to do.

I love this blog so much and really can't ever imagine it not being around. I love discovering new products, people and services and then sharing them with you. It makes me giddy to think that I'm over here falling for a pen or eyeshadow or gadget and someone across the globe feels exactly the same.

So I've decided to stop posting on weekends. I have always wanted this to be a 7 day venture, but the days aren't long enough for me to work on this full-time AND write and design full-time as well as give my 150% to them all.

This will allow me do more giveaways and contests, something that I always want to do but can never squeeze in. I will also be able to spend more time and energy planning and writing posts and really ensure that the knack stays vibrant and exhilarating!

I want the knack to grow and expand, I want to give you so much more.

Ashley of After Nine to Five has really inspired me with her blog and Blog Positivity Week this week. Sometimes when I'm stuck about a business decision, I wonder, "What would Ashley do," and it gives me the strength to make a bolder move than I'm used to.

Thank you so very much, Ashley. And thank you for reading my words and supporting me here all of these years. I really appreciate it - and you.

I can't wait to make the knack bigger, brighter and oh so much better!

Huge hugs of gratitude,

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor - the knack

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.