Back in November, I wrote about OPI's Kardashian Kolours, one of my favourite collections of all time - the colours, the variety, the glam. It is simply fabulous, so fabulous in fact, that I still go back to the lacquers time and again, all these months later.
So you can imagine my excitement about Nicole by OPI's NEW Wel-Kim to My World, a collection of new nail lacquers inspired by Kim Kardashian. These 6 pastel shades are just so darn pretty, it will be a long time before you're tempted back to wearing darks for awhile!
In fact, I think they are so flattering, you’ll be wearing them to everything from accessorizing your work wardrobe to wedding showers. It’s amazing how fresh they look no matter whether you’ll still rockin' head-to-toe-black or if you’ve moved in your light, flowy Spring wear.
Take a look at the NEW Nicole by OPI Wel-Kim to My World Collection:
- Here Kim's the Sun is a lovely pinky gold shimmery glittery that looks like champagne. It's celebratory and chic.
- The warmth of Kim Konfidential makes it the perfect go-to shade for the season.
- Whites can be hard for those of us that are pale. but Others Pale By Kim-parison is such a modern white with a hint of pink, that you'll be all over it!
- Lights, Kim-era, Action! is mother-of-pearl in a bottle. Simply gorgeous.
- Pink is a must-have for spring and Up & Kim-ing Pink looks like bubble gum and while it's fun, it's also damn cheerful and delicate.
- Even if you don't think you're a blue gal, you've got to have one in your collection and Nothing Kim-pares to Blue is a slightly shimmery periwinkle that is fresh and lovely, with just a bit of edge. In other words, perfect.
I love that this collection offers a little bit of something for everyone, for the entire season!