Join Me in Blog Positivity Week

I am so honoured to be a part of Blog Positivity Week, created by one of my heroes, Ashley of the amazing blog, After Nine to Five.

I am taking part in this because I truly believe in spreading positive messages and encouraging  others to do the same. I also want to be a part of something bigger than myself and support others.

I am an author and have been a journalist for the last 16 years and a blogger for 7. I work alone at my computer pretty much all day and often wonder if anybody's out there, if anyone cares. Then, every once in awhile, I will get a kind email from someone to say that they like one of my columns or they went out and bought something I recommended. It's those moments that get you through the hard ones, because we both know that writing isn't always easy and freelance can be crazy.

I want to be the person that writes things that make you smile, that make you feel good. I want to educate and entertain you. I want to help you in any way that I can.

I am so grateful to all of you for reading my words and supporting me all of the years. Without you, I'd be nothing.

So thank you. I think of you every time I sit down to write these posts.

Huge hugs of gratitude,

Stephanie

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.