Choice Organic Teas Introduces 4 New Extraordinary Varieties


Once you've had extraordinary tea, you can no longer drink sub par cuppas. At least I can't.

So I've gone and replaced all of my not-so-great teas with only spectacular selections. My latest addition are 4 new varieties from Choice Organic Teas.

The first exclusively organic tea crafter in the USA has added 4 new teas to their original line. All 4 are completely distinct and every single one surprised me - in the best way! Here, let me show you:

All these years I thought I didn't like chai tea because often it's very strong and peppery. Well, that was before I tried Choice Organic's Masala Chai, and Rooibos Chai teas. Masala Chai featuring malty Assam tea from India's Brahmaputra River Valley is actually quite a warm and comforting tea with just hints of spice. Robust, but not at all overpowering, which I'd always found it to be in the past. Same thing with the Rooibos Chai. By taking organic, Fair Trade Certified Rooibos (The rooibos "comes from the Cederberg mountains and valleys in South Africa, where it’s harvested by the Driefontein Small Farmers’ Cooperative that are not only certified organic and Fair Trade, but utilize strict sustainability standards") and blending it with the traditional chai ingredients (cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and black pepper, all organic as well), it creates an exquisitely enriching tea. Both of these teas that I wouldn't have drank before are now part of my regular rotation throughout the week.

And because I know the power of drinking green tea, almost every evening I had a cup of decaf green. But do you know how hard it is to find decaf? So I've been settling for whatever I've been able to find, grateful to be able to get anything. But then Choice Organic Teas new Decaffeinated Green came along and changed all that. From the mountains in North India, it is "gently decaffeinated using carbon dioxide, the only certified organic method,"  So you might think it would be less flavourful perhaps than the caffeinated version. Oh no, not this one, at least. Deep and purifying, it is now my favourite drink before bed. That other brand that I was using? Long gone. And never to be seen again.

Which brings me to Choice Organic Teas extraordinary Premium Korean Green. Its vibrant green colour is just one of the many joys you'll find in this tea from Jeju Island in South Korea. Its exquisiteness is apparent right from the first sip. It's refreshing, yet much fuller bodied than  other green teas I've tried in the past.

Drinking such flavourful teas is rewarding enough, but Choice Organic Tea is certified organic, Fair Trade Certified, Non-GMO Verified, kosher and gluten-free. They use 100% biodegradable packaging including unbleached, natural fiber, staple-free tea bags placed in a paper envelope in a 100% recycled box.

What floors me about it is that these boxes of tea can retail for less than $5. So why would you drink that other stuff when you can actually afford the good tea?

gottheknack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In honor of World Water Day (March 22nd), Choice Organic Teas is making a donation of 20 cents to WaterAid for every box of tea sold on their website during the month of March. (WaterAid brings safe water, hygiene, and sanitation to the world's poorest communities.) Plus they are offering 10% off all boxed tea from March 19-29. Check them out! www.choiceorganicteas.com

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.