St. Tropez Tan Mousse - The Most Fabulous Tan Comes in a Bottle!

I have always been pale. As a teenager, friends nicknamed me "Spook" because I was so white. In summertime, I wore a jean jacket and pants because I was embarrassed of how ghost-like I looked.

Decades later, I am nowhere near as pale (thanks, global warming), but I'm not ready to bare my bod in a bathing suit anytime soon either. 

But I have found the ultimate cure in St. Tropez's Self Tan Bronzing Mousse.

You don't have to worry about being orange or streaking or any of the nightmares you've lived with self-tanners before. And because I'd tried St. Tropez before, I knew I was in good hands.

So I applied this awesomely light mousse (if St. Tropez made desserts, I'd be all in) to my legs. Now first thing's first - do not be weirded out by the colour of the mousse (dark brown/grey). It will not look like this once you rub it in.  Secondly, get yourself the wonderful Applicator Mitt. Not only does it ensure you get an even application, you won't have to worry about having brown hands for the next couple of days.

I am awful at applying anything - hair colour, makeup, tanning stuff. Really, you might as well just call me "Streaky." But with St. Tropez's Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, I have J. Lo-worthy limbs now. They are bronzed and seemingly more toned. I look healthier. I look different now that I'm tanned.

Because the mousse dries instantly (60 seconds, y'all), you don't have to lounge around the house all day before you can get dressed and because it doesn't reek like most self-tanners (their innovative Aromaguard fragrance technology "eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%"), you can breathe deeply as much as you want to.

The only problem with it is that it's not shorts weather where I live, so only a select few are going to see my deep tan. In the meantime, I feel fantastic knowing that underneath my sweaters, pants, socks, boots and puffy coat, I am ready to rush into the ocean in a teeny bikini at a moment's notice. 

Get yourself a whack of St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. In fact, get a whole case.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.