The New 2012 Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar Calendars Are Here!


There are only 30 days left in 2011, so you'd better get yourself a calendar. And a good. A really good one. I mean, it's all right if you're parents are using that ugly recycling calendar, but you've got style and class, so your calendar should reflect that. It is a piece of art as much as a way of keeping track of the days of the week.

That's why you should get yourself - and folks on your holiday gift list - the new 2012 Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar Calendar. I discovered these amazing calendars last year and it brought me so much joy and delight, that I couldn't help but tell you about them again!

Created by the lovely and talented Noa Bembibre, she "writes the phrases, typesets the dates and quality controls every copy." Every year is a limited edition and each month contains a special sentiment that stays with you long after the days have passed. I love that it changes so that you never know what it's going to say. That's why I never peek ahead and only change the calendar on the 1st of the month, so I am surprised each and every time. Isn't that a nice way to celebrate the beginning of each month?

This seventh-edition calendar is printed in four colours on uncoated stock. You'll see the month's letters pop up in colour from the black sentence. This is how you know what month you're on. And I'm telling you, the sentences Noa crafts are unusual, but evocative. Sometimes I think they're even informing on what I do and how I think. Yeah, it's pretty deep.

And of course it's amazing to look at. Finished with its distinct signature black ribbon binding (which in itself involves a seven step manual process), it is a work of art that will intrigue your guests and enrich your days with merriment.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.