Feel Good Naturally This Holiday with Pure Inventions Antioxidant Drops


This time of year is so crazy-busy. Don't you feel like you're just running from place to place, person to person, thing to thing? I need to fortify myself as much as possible in order to get through the crunch of the holidays, wrapping up work for the end of the year and plotting out my projects for the new year. And oh yeah, we just found a new place today so now we're moving in the next few weeks. My discovery of Pure Inventions came just in the nick of time.

Created by "lifelong friends" Lynne Gerhards and Lori Mulligan, they are also both Certified Clinical Nutritionists and Nutritional Consultants. Their liquid supplements help you achieve a little extra wellness that is "easy, convenient and simple to incorporate into a hectic lifestyle." You simple add a few drops to your bottle of water and you'll be enjoying "high antioxidant hydration"

The drops contain all natural ingredients and  have no calories, caffeine, sugar, sodium, artificial sweeteners,  preservatives, alcohol or gluten. Drops, as opposed to pill form, absorb more quickly into your system, so you'll feel better and have more energy faster and there are 60 servings per bottle, so that's a couple of month's worth if you have it every day.

I tried Cranberry & Elderberry which livens up my bottle of water and quenches my thirst. And I love Tranquility (pictured above) on those days where I need to take the edge off looming deadlines and last-minute assignments (or the stress out of times like these, like the harried holiday season!). Next I want to try Fit & Slender (it's a new year's resolution in a bottle!), Antioxidant Cocoa (might as well just call it sigh-of-relief in a bottle) and Green Tea Vanilla. Plain ol' water will never be plain again, thanks to the lovely Pure Inventions Antioxidant Drops - now a part of my every day health and wellness routine.

Shop the entire line of Pure Inventions Antioxidant Drops now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.