The New HOMME by David Beckham is a Gift for Him. And You!


Some people just look like they smell good. George Clooney and Idris Elba seem to ooze a sexy appeal that makes me think that they must smell amazing.

Another of those fellas is David Beckham. And that's pretty remarkable since he plays such a sweaty sport. But the way he dresses and carried himself leads me to believe that his scent is an elixir that makes women swoon as he passes them.

Lucky for you and I, he's bottled that into a scent that completely knocks me over every time I take it in. The new HOMME by David Beckham  swirls together ingredients like Pink Grapefruit, Rosemary, Sechuan Pepper, Leather, Cashmere Wood, Black Dahlia, Patchouli, Mahogany Wood and Skin Musk into an unbelievably intoxicating blend that is so manly and sexy that you might not make it back out to finish your holiday shopping! The mix of woods manages to have this incredibly clean finish (thanks to that citrus top note) that keeps it from ever been too heavy, too much.

I think Becks is sexy, but this scent is beyond that. You're going to have to get it to see what I mean. But be sure you don't have anything to do for 24-48 hours. You're going to be otherwise occupied.

Click on Store Locator to find where it's available near you.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.