Eat Well, Eat Quickly with Passage Foods Honey, Soy & Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce


Here it is the end of November. Which translates to 25 days left to shop, cook, clean, wrap, work, schedule, primp, commute, bake and transport yourself and others to various parties and events. How are you ever going to do it all?


See, as much as I like to make everything from scratch, at this time of year, I'm lucky to make it to all of my meetings and get my day's deadlines taken care of, never mind plan in advance. I'm just racing to keep up at this point and this will last until at least the first week of January.

So while I continue to make healthy meals at home, I'm allowing myself the room to use prepared sauces and other items to get my through not only this incredibly busy season, but those nights where I'm too pooped to do much more than throw some veg and protein in the wok and open up a bag of sauce.

The other night I came home from back to back meetings and events and I wanted something nutritious AND delicious. So I made a chicken and veg stir-fry with Passage Foods Honey, Soy & Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce. And it was wonderful! Like having great Chinese take-out without leaving the comforts of home.

I love that it took just a few seconds to pour over the dish and just a few minutes to let it all sink in. I also like that I know all of the ingredients and that it imparted a rich flavour without being too overpowering.

There are many different varieties to try, so stock your cupboard with Passage Foods sauces such as Moroccan Spiced Lemon and Red Thai Curry so that no matter what your day is like, you can eat well and feel like dinner's a treat, not a chore.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.