Lip International Creates Beautiful Cards for Every Occasion


Oh my.

I have 11 birthdays in November, not to mention anniversaries, new babies and homes of friends to celebrate. I am need of some really exquisite cards. And a lot of them.


Around since '84, this amazing UK company offers greetings cards, poster wrap and other gift product worldwide through their retail and trade online stores

I like that they offer such a wide range of artists (Max Hernn, Stephen Mackey and others) and designs.

For the new parents in our lives, there are a ton of fun New Baby cards to choose from. For spreading the love, cheer and good wishes, it's hard to choose just a few from the stunning Anniversary and Congratulations selection. And because I always like to have Thank You cards on hand, I'm stocking up on beauties like this design by Kate Harrison and this festive floral bouquet.

For my many, many birthday peeps, I've chosen some truly stellar designs:

- Cocktails, Anyone? has such a fun, celebratory vibe
- Up, Up & Away works for any aged boy/man, because who doesn't love a superhero?
- this Fairy Godmother helps get your good wishes to the right person
- Contemporary floral designs will delight everyone from sisters, aunts, nieces and best friends
- Coworkers and friends will appreciate this reminder of springtime
- Doglovers will go crazy for this cutie

Lip International, you are a lifesaver. Thanks to you, I'm covered for every and all occasions.

Oh wait, now I need a thank you card for you...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.