Want Brows That Wow? YBF Eyebrow Pencil is All You Need


Did you know that thicker brows make you appear younger

You probably don't consider your eyebrows much when you're doing your makeup, but you should. They can really define your face, change the shape of it even.

The problem I find trying to find a suitable colour that doesn't look fake, so you don't have that "pencilled-in" look. 

YBF Eyebrow Pencil comes in Universal Taupe, so that you never have to worry about having a drawn-on appearance.

One tip I learned is that you should come your brows before applying pencil - all this time I've been doing it after (I don't know why). The YBF Eyebrow Pencil comes with an strong eyebrow brush on one end, so you can always do this step first (this simple step changed everything for me). The automatic pencil is on the other, so you save on money and space and you don't have to worry about pencil shavings dust in the bathroom - win, win, win.

The pencil goes on light and smooth (remember, apply with short, feathery strokes), and often I don't need to blend, but you can if you need to.

It's amazing what a difference both the colour and texture of the YBF Eyebrow Pencil make. I'm embarrassed to say, but my former cheap drugstore pencil made my brows look like Bert from Sesame Street. Now don't get me wrong - I looove Bert. But seriously, Dude. Your brows could use a little tweaking.

Get yourself the YBF Eyebrow Pencil and change the way you look. Younger, even!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.