Bhold Shoe Bags Pamper Your Shoes - Each Individual One



Maybe you've been only using your shoe bags for traveling. I have. Because they aren't really all that pretty or that functional for anything more than keeping your shoes separate from your clothes in your luggage.

That's until I got Bhold Shoe Bags.

Proudly made and designed in Canada, you won't be able to resist these pretty little numbers. They come in so many patterns suitable for both men, women and young ladies, so they make a wonderful gift for the world traveler or the never-ending organizer.

Far superior to the ones you've used up until now, Bhold Bags are lined (your shoes have never been so pampered - I call my bags my "shoe spas") and come with a separator, so that each shoe gets its own cushy department and stay in tip-top shape. How swank is that?! The two drawstrings are finished with wooden beads, making it easy to stash and store your shoes in an instant.

And there are so many collections to choose from: Bella, an embellished collection that reminds me of frothy wedding cakes, Bling, for those that want to add a little shimmer and shine with Swarovski crystals to their closet, Top Shelf is a rich collection of sumptuous patterns and colours, Playful is all about whimsical and colourful cottons, and the Active Collection, which oozes city chic.

I got the Pixie Gurl (pictured above) which I use for storing away my lovely towering heels and wedges as well as toting my flats with me when I'm heading out for a night on the town and know that I will only get as far as the restaurant before I'll have to switch out of my teeterting booties.

Of course, you don't have to use them only for shoes - wrap wine or champagne, store your audio equipment (who says you can't still rock a yellow discman?) or keep all of your hair accessories together and organized. The possibilities are endless.

I am thrilled to have found Bhold Bags. They are the solution I didn't know I needed. Next on my list? A Bhold Shopping Bag!

Shop the entire Bhold Collection now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.