Be Beautiful & Protected with Revision Skincare's New Intellishade SPF 45 Matte Tinted Moisturizer8:21 am
Have you been outside lately?
I was out at 4 p.m. and came back at 6 p.m. and guess what? I have a sunburn.
You've got to protect yourself these days, whether it's sunny out or not. The problem is, do you always remember?If you're like me, then you answered, "Not always."
That's why you should get yourself some of the fabulous New Intellishade SPF 45 Matte Tinted Moisturizer from Revision Skincare. It has 5 big bonus features:
- will match your skin tone, no matter what the shade (talk about personalized)
- gives you a hint of sheer colour with a matte finish (you never see that combination), so that you don't look shiny (read: greasy/sweaty) in the heat
- has a high SPF, so you don't have to spend time or even remember to apply sunscreen underneath your makeup
- it minimizes pores (it's the first moisturizer to use this technology in the US) and evens out your skintone (it's the superhero of all makeup and skincare!)
- it has anti-aging ingredients, so you start to look younger once you start using it!
Using a new formula "with breakthrough peptides, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5," your skin suddenly looks younger. That's because your fine lines and wrinkles are being reduces and your skin in increasing its collagen protection. Powerful ingredients such as titanium, zinc, THD Ascorbate (the most powerful form of Vitamin C), green tea and coenzyme Q10 work to keep you looking good and youthful.
It also will save you a ton of time - no more having to apply suncare, then moisturizer, then your foundation. How do we ever get outta the house, I wonder?
It's so lightweight that you feel like you're not wearing makeup at all and I love that I don't have to apply moisturizer and then wait for that to sink in before applying foundation - this truly is an all-in-one skincare and beauty solution!
I also appreciate that while it delivers a sheer mineral tint that matches your skintone (so no more dark lines along your jawline), it gives you sufficient coverage so that you don't feel like you're not wearing any makeup at all (a feeling that quite honestly makes me a little queasy if I have to go out when it's bright out) - but not that heavy caked-on look either. You look like you, but a more refined you. And it's not that you look good just after application - it lasts all day long, so you look radiant and rejuvenated from when you first leave the house in the morning until you go to bed.
Instead of buying a moisturizer, foundation, concealer and skincare that fights the effects of aging, why not get yourself New Intellishade SPF 45 Matte Tinted Moisturizer and save yourself all that time, money and energy?
That would be the smart thing to do. And you're one smart cookie, aren't you?