Patricia Wexler's Anti-Aging Sensitive Skin Collection Is Like No Other


In all these years of trying skincare products of every kind and price, I have never tried ones like Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology before.

Usually folks with sensitive skin have only had the option of either trying to defend themselves against aging or treating their delicate skin with care. But her Anti-Aging Sensitive Collection changes that with these revolutionary products.

The Starter Kit includes everything you need to get brighter, softer, younger-looking skin. I am particularly fascinated by the Gentle Exfoliating Peel that doesn't burn or itch like you might expect. Actually, I was pretty amazed at how both gentle AND effective it is - removing my dry skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines. I am usually pretty scared of peels, but this isn't even as harsh as a facial scrub. Just what your sensitive skin needs. And that's all without rinsing it off! Isn't that wild?!

And I am hooked on the Sensitive Skin MMPi-20 Comforting & Renewing Serum. Just a few drops in the morning and before bed, and your red, blotchy skin becomes peachy, your wrinkles smooth out and your skin looks plump and youthful again. It's what I call Going-Back-In-Time Serum because when I wake up, I look like a younger me.

And while I'm proud of my age and earned wisdom, I am all for looking younger. Keep 'em guessing, I say. And you'll achieve that in no time with the fantastic age-defying products by Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.