Celebrate the Season with The Cardboard Christmas Tree!9:50 am
In recent years, there has been a real eco movement during the holidays - people sending out ecards instead of paper ones, giving less but more meaningful gifts and then there's the tree issue.
Perhaps you bought a plastic or 'fake' tree thinking that it is reusable and you don't have to kill a tree. Or maybe you believe that buying a real one is better because you can replant it.
I think one of the coolest solutions is The Cardboard Christmas Tree for a number of reasons:
1. It looks completely awesome.
2. It fits wherever you need it - there the tabletop version (1 ft) for teeny rooms and a small floor one (3 ft) for those with just a little more room.
3. It comes with its own decorations, simplifying your tree ceremony ritual forever!
4. You can colour and decorate it yourself, thereby personalizing it. Just look at what you can do!
4. It stores flat and small, so that you can finally have a tree but not have to move in order to have room to store it.
5. It is made from recycled materials, so it's your feel good tree.
6. You can mail to someone, straight from the website. Buying someone their Christmas tree tops any gift they get this yet.
7. A portion of the profits from the Cardboard Christmas Tree sales are donated to the Arbor Day Foundation's Trees for America program. Through this program, for every one dollar donated, one tree will be planted in a damaged forest.
8. They are so darn affordable, you might as well just get a bunch of 'em. There, your shopping list is practically done.