Just in Time for Halloween: The New Rimmel Lineup!


I tried a few Rimmel London products in years past and always loved the results.

So when the new Fall lineup arrived, I was extremely excited to see what they'd come up with.

For that vampy, halloween look, you've got to get Stay Glossy in Black Diva!

Shiny lips for up to 6 hours means that you can trick-or-treat or party on Hallow's Eve without ever having to reapply.  Ooh, you're going to look good!
And for a great Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe or Elvira look, get GLAM'EYES Professional Liquid Liner in Black Glamour!  The tiny brush allows you to get a smooth line along your lashes.  Thick or thin, your eyes will look spectacular. And this is not just for Halloween, folks. I'm using this for my everyday look.

Same goes for the mascara.  Upon my first application of GLAM'EYES Mascara (pictured above) I was hooked!

First of all, I love the brush. I've never seen one like this before - elasto-bristles that reach every lash, root to tip.  The mascara goes on like glossy paint instead of clumpy porridge and makes it so easy to get a dramatic look with just a few quick swipes.  I tried it in Extreme Black and looooove the way it made my eyes stand out.  Why would you want to use anything else?

And to complete your look from head to toe, apply Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel. I put on Violet Metal and got compliments left and right.

What I love about the colour is that it is a little bit edgy, a little bit feminine, so I wear it a lot.  And it lasts, no matter what I do.  I like that it's uber glossy and that the colour shifts depending upon the light, like a hologram.  

And the Mistake-Free Pro brush is incredible. I've never seen a wide angled brush like this.  It has more than 800 fine textured bristles, so you can apply your polish like a pro - one stroke in the middle and one on either side.  No streaks and no going outside the lines - awesome.

Rimmel London continues to make affordable makeup that suits my modern lifestyle.

Go get yourself a bunch. You can stock up and still have money left over for your essentials!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.