Discover Fun, Modern Cards at Spiffy Press!



Ooh, I love me a great card.

You know the ones that you grab and say, "Oh, this is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!"?

That's ALL the cards at Spiffy Press.

Each time I thought, no, it can't get any better than this, it did, and I'd find another one.

The All Occasion Cards are exactly what you want to send to friends, family and colleagues:

- Nerd in that big, beautiful, bada** font tells your friend who blogs and tweets like a tween and likes to read The Economist for fun, that you care.

- Chill (pictured above) is so awesome, I almost want to keep it. But instead, I'm sending it off to stressed-out folks. God, it's not even November yet, nevermind December. Better buy these ones in bulk.

- I can think of a whack of people I could send this one to - That's What She Said but the one that says this phrase over and over is going to be the recipient. In fact, since he's moving later this month, this will be him and his husband's new home card. See, I told you - perfect!

For Thank Yous, which I send all the time (right now, my list is at 8), I think THKS is fantastic - simple and uber modern. Just what I need. Isn't it great when a card says it all, so that you don't have to?

Personally, I don't think this Mom card needs to be relegated all the way out here in the Mother's Day section. It's suitable for so many folks, don't you think (though admittedly, it will probably be sent to my Moms - how can I resist?!)

And if you're looking for custom cards or holiday cards (it's less than 2 months away!), Spiffy Press will do that to. You can also order your custom mix in a boxed sets of blank note cards or get/give the Card O’ the Month Club! It’s the perfect gift "for someone who appreciates hand-printed designs with a modern spirit!"

All letterpress cards are made from 100% cotton, tree-free paper and are accompanied with 100% recycled paper-bag envelopes (sooo cute and what a great idea!). 

All cards are blank inside, so you finally get to say what you want.

Which is really the point, isn't it?

Spiffy Press Cards are phenomenal. Why send anything less?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.