Discover Cute & Affordable Jewelry From Total She


My wardrobe tells of my many sides:

- sleek dresses, pencil skirts, flowing pants and dressy blouses for restaurant reviews and fancy nights out
- jeans, tees and casual tops for long walks and hanging out 
- workout gear for keeping slim, despite eating and sitting writing for a living

I think that your jewelry should tell a similar story.

Total She offers fun and flirty jewelry that won't cost an arm and a leg.  Choose from bracelets, earrings, pendants & chains, and personalized jewelry & gifts for both men and women.

Each piece is named for someone, such as the Grace CZ Pendant and Chrissy Bracelet with matching Meaghen earrings!

I got the Stephanie Earrings (pictured above) natch.

They are stainless steel and hypo-allergenic, so I can wear them without worry of infection. They are cute and really light. And since they're only $20, I can afford to get the Colleen Pendant (which will bring my friend Colleen to mind) and these pretty Audrey Earrings.

Choose jewelry from Total She and get pieces to match all your sides.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.