Announcement: Congratulations Tyyne! You Are The Winner of The Knack Prize Pack!


Recently, I held a contest and the lovely Tyyne won with posting the comments below.

Congratulations, Tyyne! You have won a knack prize pack, full of lots of goodies.  And thanks so much for your comments.

I have made a page for testimonials, so if you love the knack, post yours below and I'll be sure to add them!

As well, I'm going to be holding many more contests and giveaways here at the knack, so be sure to check in daily or simply subscribe and get it emailed to you every day - including weekends.

Many thanks and warmest wishes,

Stephanie


****


Hi Stephanie,

I absolutely LOVE your blog. I have ordered products based on your reviews more than once, recommended items to family and friends (and showed them your reviews!), and browsed the web sites for many more items that I have not purchased.

My favourite thing about your blog is that you feature products that are available either online or in stores in Canada. Being from Manitoba, it's frustrating reading magazines, shopping sites, and blogs only to discover that the products featured don't ship north of the 49th parallel.

I love your humour and your intelligent writing style. Thank you for the fantastic blog! I will continue to read and recommend it.

- Tyyne

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.