On Your Feet All Day? You're Going to Looove Polly Foot Primer

It's nearing the end of summer and let's be honest - you've put your feet through a lot: wedges, sandals, pumps, runners...

As much as I wish I had beautiful, smooth feet, I have spent the season walking in various footwear, leaving my feet blistered and beaten.

Oh, I wish I'd known about Polly Foot Primer!

You apply the cream with the thick tube over your toes, heels, underneath your feet if you like.  The beeswax, grapeseed oil, zinc oxide and other soothing ingredients put an instant "comfort zone" between you and your shoes so that you can walk, stand, pace and dance without an ounce of pain.

Just yesterday I wore these green leather pumps that always have rubbed up against the tops of my toes, so while they are damn cute and people always stop to tell me how much they like them, I can't wear them for more than an hour without painful blisters forming.

It didn't happen, thanks to my Polly.

Founder Christina Klein is onto something here - soft, smooth skin without any pain no matter how hard your new shoes or boots are.

You might want to buy this stuff in bulk.

Fall is just around the corner, which means new shoes, new boots.

I'm just sayin'...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.