The Knack Celebrates 4 Years!!!!

Four years ago, I started this blog because magazines were covering the same products over and over and independent designers and companies couldn't get a word in edgewise.

I knew there was a ton of exciting stuff out there, but it was just a matter of scouring the earth to find it and then spread the word.

I've been doing that here every day for the last 4 years.

I wrote about the process, the products precariously piled behind our bedroom door and what kinds of fascinating things I've found over the years in my book, The 30-Second Commute: A Non-Fiction Comedy About Writing & Working From Home.

There are a lot of people writing about products these days, but I am different than those who simply promote products through the copy they've received via press release:

Everything on the knack that I write about is tried and tested by me. That way, you get more than a company's propaganda - you get a real experience with the product. I tell you how it smells, looks, works and feels.

I try to write about products and services that you may not know about or things that will improve your life. Not everything is independent, but I do try to write about things that aren't being covered in magazines and on other blogs and websites.

You will always receive my honest opinions and thoughts and no one can buy my favourable reviews. They come by my carefully selecting products and then trying them.

Many thanks for reading and your ongoing support. Many thanks to all of the companies who send me their amazing, often life-changing items.

I do not get any money for this venture, but I absolutely love what I've built the knack into. I am so proud to have come this far, but there is still so much that I want to do - stay tuned for a new look, new features and of course, new products!

Sign up to get it delivered to your inbox each and every day.

Warmest wishes and big hugs,

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor of the knack

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.